1.2

CROOKS!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH RENT KING!

I can't stress it enough. These people are downright thieves and ridiculously ignorant. On more than one occasion I have had one of the workers come to my house "to collect payment," only to be groped and sexually harassed. I had to have my fiancee ask him to leave.

They make you feel very uncomfortable and it just isn't worth it. It's a lot easier to just save $300 for a nice TV. Being harassed and sexually assaulted by these people isn't worth it.

If you can't afford it, it's for the best! Heed my warning, DON'T DO IT!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tv. Rent King needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent King.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1216010

It sounds to me that you are a liar.

This review is for the Rent King on BEARSS AVE in TAMPA, FL NOT Louisiana.

It's unfortunate that you have gone to great lengths to tarnish our reputation. You and I both know that your statement is inaccurate.

We have tried numerous times to build a great relationship with you, and will continue to do so. Our door is always open for you to discuss any issues that you may have.

Please reach out to us to resolve this and address the real problem that you are aware of. In closing, I ask that if you chose to use this platform, please post accurate information, good or bad.