1.7

I just today went to rent King off Hillsborough in Tampa to pu my computer that I was paying extra insurance on,and was told I owed $170 for repairs, what's the double insurance protection I had? ?

I had 3 months left to pay on the laptop when they told me I needed to pay $170 before I can bring my computer back home I got pissed and told them to keep both the loaner that only worked if plugged in, and the original one,w 3 months left b4 paid off, after I left I started thinking if that laptop took a three story fall then how was it not shattered into a million pieces or how was the screen not chipped broke cracked nothing I feel that rent King just wanted to keep the computer so that way they could resell it since there was only three payments of $84 left so to me they just screwed me out of hundreds of dollars and I feel that rent king should have made thgs right with me, specially how long I gave them to fix the computer six months is a long time and they told me they had to go and talk to the technician because he had several computers that should have been finished already however today they tried to blame it on me like I did something. I feel that as long as I've been doing business with rent King they definitely should have helped me out a little bit on this today and not accuse me of breaking something that I did not drop and break like I said it would have been shattered in a million pieces for the screen would have at least been broken cracked or something and it had nothing wrong with it so does three story drop was nothing but then trying to get back the laptop so they can resell it to another customer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hp laptop from Rent King. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rent King to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rent King for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1216017

We were all shocked by your browser history. At least 650 *** sites that were regularly visited.

No wonder it took so long for our IT guy to fix.

So many viruses to diagnose and remove. We shared your browsing history with our Corporate HQ and they now made it into a case-in-point training video for our new employees in how to identify potentially hazardous customers and protect our merchandise.

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1230796

You really are a *** *** the way you respond to your customers. Reading your responses to these people it's heartbreaking customer service has gone by the wayside it seems.

I think my company will be using your responses to these people as a way to not treat people. If your new customers saw these they would probably never give you the hard earned money that they are going to give to you. You should be ashamed of your self. Wonder if your the rude and trashy looking girl named jade that works at the Seminole blvd store answering these.

Take a class in customer service. It's how you get paid.