Previously purchased several items from this company and had no problem.

I attempted to pay off the item I recently purchased and am within the same as cash period.

Because there are several places that sell this exact item for a lot cheaper, I asked it some of the fees charged to me could be reduced but was told no. I have been making payments on time, never missing one.

The manager even acknowledged that there were cheaper prices but refused to work with me. Will never return nor recommend to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of employees attitudes and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never a return call from management" of rent king manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Rent King needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent king manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent King.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1216024

When you go out to fill up your vehicle with fuel, do you stop at the store with higher gas prices than the one down the road and ask them to match the cheaper store's gas prices too?

If you can understand the analogy I just stated, then you can also understand why I or anybody else from management has not called you about your non-issue.