Rent King - Mattress Review from Pinellas Park, Florida

4 of 24 Rent King reviews

Bought a mattress from the one in largo and they delivered it to the house in no plastic.And now that it has been in my house now for 2 months my house Is infested with bed bugs.

They are doing nothing to help out. They can't give me a straight answer. And they sold me the floor model. I told the manager it was and she denies it.

I told her cameras don't lie. I have a 3 and 4 year old and their beds had to be thrown away too. Our pillows and everything.

I would never suggest anyone ever buying anything from them.Horrible company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #829669 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rent King? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 24 Rent King reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Nikkif91

Jul 29 #1191949 Tampa, Florida, United States

UNFORTUNATELY, BED BUGS CAN CREEP INTO ANYONES HOME. AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW WE HELPED YOU MR.MERRITT. =D
VERY MUCH WE DO HELP, OFTEN. NO YOU DIDN'T GET BED BUGS FROM US. WE HAVE HAD NO ISSUES WITH ANY OTHER CUSTOMER NOR HAS OUR WAREHOUSE BEEN AFFECTED. BUT THANKS FOR THE INPUT SIR! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

0 0 Reply

Jun 20 #1175381

Had it for 2 months??? You can get bed bugs in one day!!! The question is did they deliver it like that?? I believe I would've noticed something like that!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.